Home » About us
Environmental Advantage is headed by Trevor Gibson, a visionary and creative senior executive with thirty years experience in local government where he has led teams to deliver innovative and successful projects in the environmental and regulatory fields. Environmental Advantage uses intelligent and robust techniques in strategic leadership, management and policy formulation with the emphasis on service delivery, customer focus and partnership development to develop tailored solutions for the public, private and third sectors.
Environmental Advantage works with clients to deliver real environmental outcomes by challenging the current norm, creating realisable strategies and building/coaching capacity in organisations to deliver them.
Trevor Gibson leverages his extensive experience in understanding local, regional and national developments, develops partnerships and shares best practice. Environmental Advantage services supports organisations in the public, private and third sectors with:
- Strategic and service leadership management - implementing business priorities and improving performance
- Team management and motivation - trained and experienced professional coach/mentor
- Intelligence, advice and support - providing high level advice on local and global environment and the impacts facing businesses and government organisations
- Environmental development - formulating and delivering strategies and policies to achieve business objectives
- Stakeholder engagement - engaging and developing relationships at all levels within government to deliver collaborative partnerships for mutual benefit