Home » Trevor Gibson
Trevor Gibson is a senior executive with thirty years experience in a range of roles in local government where he has led teams to deliver successful projects in the environmental and regulatory fields. He established Environmental Advantage in 2009 to leverage this experience. He has a demonstrable and highly evidenced track record of meeting and exceeding challenges in the sustainability sector.
Recent contracts have included:
- Working to deliver Peterborough's "Environmental Capital" ambitions
- Delivering regulatory workshops for the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Writing/delivering training and workshops for private sector clients
- Leading private/public sector partnerships
- Presenting and leading environmental conferences
Other positions include:
- Board Member - Peterborough Environment City Trust (PECT) www.pect.org.uk
- Board Member - Living Sport (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- Chairman of the Board - Peterborough Eco-Innovation Centre for Environmental Businesses
- Trevor has graduated with a degree in both Biological Sciences and Environmental Health and subsequently achieved MSocSc in Public Sector Policy Making and Management. He is a qualified executive coach. Trevor is increasingly becoming a sought after Keynote speaker at events and conferences with environmental and sustainability themes.